June 1st, 5 pm – 10 pm
On Lansing Center’s riverfront plaza
Come enjoy Michigan's first margarita festival - located in Downtown Lansing's Riverfront District!
Your ticket gets you:
* Up to 15 samples of signature margaritas from Lansing area bars and restaurants,
* Live entertainment by Don Middlebrook and Jammin' DJs,
* A full service bar mixing drinks on the riverfront,
* And an assortment of Lansing’s best food vendors to satisfy almost any appetite!
Dress up in your wildest tropical getup for our costume contest and have a chance to win a prize!
Must be age 21 and over, with valid ID.
TICKETS: (available May 2nd)
- SOLD OUT: Advance GA: $25 Until May 25!
- SOLD OUT: GA: $35
- SOLD OUT: Advance VIP: $40 Includes special entrance, private tent with cash bar, hors d'oeuvres, water, exclusive restrooms, and free merch!
- SOLD OUT VIP: $50
A portion of the ticket proceeds will benefit Ingham County Animal Shelter